Key Holding / Alarm Response
- Removal of the risk of conflict to Staff.
- Monitored average response time of 20 minutes or less.
- No inconvenience to staff or nominated key holders at unsocial times.
- Site searches for signs of forced entry.
- Alarms reset.
- Police and alarm engineer contacted where necessary.
- Full incident report left on site.
- Repair and board up service available to secure premises
- 24 hour Control Room
- Alarm activations dealt with 24 hours per day 7 days a week.
- 5 Million pounds public liability insurance
- Response staff in constant contact with our control centre
Why put staff at risk or in danger when our highly trained and SIA Licensed Alarm response officers are available to deal with the situation 24 hours per day / 7 days a week. As your local security service provider Pro-Secure are ideally positioned to provide a quick and highly efficient response by holding the keys to your premises, alleviating the need to disrupt your staff and place them in a high risk situation.
Pro-Secure are here to give you complete piece of mind. Trust us to look after what matters to you.